Andrea Park, Principal
450 W. 400 S., Orem, UT 84058 --- Phone: 801-610-8116

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hi, my name is Cathy Ambrose and I am super excited to be the PTA President at Orem Elementary for the upcoming 2010-2011 school year. I posted my picture so you could recognize me around the school and feel free to say hi or ask me questions.

If you had asked me 10 years ago when my oldest started kindergarten if I ever planned to be PTA president, I would've said you were crazy! But as more of my children started attending OES, I became more involved and realized the PTA's contributions to the school really were making a difference and I wanted to be part of it.

Orem Elementary has an awesome PTA. We help make OES the BEST!!! Some of the many programs we sponsor are yearbook, newsletter, after school programs, vision screening, ribbon week, family month, and story telling, just to name a few

Helping moms and dads are always needed to get these wonderful programs off the ground. If you want to help a little or a lot, we welcome you! Listed below are some positions we are trying to fill so we can keep our many wonderful programs going. If you see something you would like to help with, please call me (801-802-9492) or email me at oeskids@gmail.com.

PTA VOLUNTEER NEEDS:
  • Newsletter Editor
  • Ribbon Week co-chair
  • Membership Co-Chairs
  • Kindergarten Kleenex and Kookies
  • Volunteer Coordinator(s)
  • Family Life Commissioner(s)
  • Reflections Asst.
  • Beautification Day Chair
  • Teacher Christmas Gift Card Organizer
  • Summer Math Challenge Coordinator
  • NOVA
  • Maturation
  • 6th Grade Graduation
  • Family Month Co-Chairs
Thanks and I can't wait for another awesome school year at OES!

-Cathy Ambrose

No comments:

Post a Comment